ModHeader is a popular browser extension to modify request and response headers.
What can ModHeader do?
- Add, modify, and remove request and response headers
- Use ModHeader to set X-Forwarded-For, Authorization, Access-Control-Allow-Origin, Content-Security-Policy, and your custom headers!
- Modify cookies in request / response header
- Advanced Content-Security-Policy editor
- Redirect URL to another
- Enable header modification by URLs
- Advanced filtering by tab, tab group, or window
- ModHeader is fast, efficient, and light-weight. You can quickly enable/disable header modification with just 1-2 clicks.
- ModHeader provides you with many convenient features that will help you increase your development velocity with the least amount of frictions. Check out the big list the features below!
- ModHeader is free to use, with a paid option to unlock even more features.
- ModHeader works on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera.
- ModHeader is used by over 600,000+ users on Chrome Web Store!
- Add comments to header
- One-click "undo" if you made a mistake
- Support having multiple profiles with quick switching between profiles
- Export and import profile
- Easily share your profiles with others
- Customize autocomplete names and values
- Support for dynamic variables
- Dark mode support
- Sorting headers and name, value, or comments
- Append value to existing request or response header
- Customizable profile badge
- Clone profile
- Cloud backup